- AREA OF PRODUCTION: Fossalta Maggiore – Chiarano and Busco – Ponte di Piave (TV).
- SOIL: in Fossalta Maggiore heavy clay soil, in Busco medium texture that tend to a clay soil, rich in calcareous concretions.
- VARIETY: blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot (5600 vines per hectare).
- HARVEST PERIOD: end of September / first half of October.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 80.
- FERMENTATION: perfectly ripe grapes are left in stainless steel vats for a 15 days maceration. After the alcoholic and malolactic fermentation, the wine is transferred for a brief stay in cement vats. Aging in barrique for 18 months, till microbiological stability is achieved. The wines are blended and then bottled. Rubrum rests in bottle for one year. This wine isn’t subject to any kind of static or dynamic subtraction.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,50 % vol.
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 6,00 g/l.
- SUGAR: 0,20 g/l.
- COLOUR: intense ruby red.
- BOUQUET: iris and violet flowers, plum jam, cherries under spirits, hints of black pepper and cinnamon.
- FLAVOUR: in the mouth it is enveloping and persistent. Clean to the palate. Very well balanced. Surprising for its drinkability.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: try this wine freely. Create the food match that you prefer but taste it in company.
- TEMPERATURA DI SERVIZIO: to appreciate fully the organoleptic characteristics of this wine, it is recommended to enjoy it at a temperature of about 18 °C after having carried out a proper oxygenation.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: bottle of 0,75 lt