- AREA OF PRODUCTION: Busco di Ponte di Piave (TV).
- SOIL: medium texture that tend to a clay soil, rich in calcareous concretions.
- VARIETY: Raboso Piave 100%.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot (5600 vines per hectare).
- HARVEST PERIOD: second half of October.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 70/80.
- FERMENTATION: perfectly ripe grapes are left in stainless steel vats for a 20 days maceration. After alcoholic and malolactic fermentation, the wine is transferred for a brief stay in cement vats. Aging in barrique for 24 months, till microbiological stability is achieved. This wine isn’t subject to any kind of static or dynamic subtraction.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14 % vol.
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 8,00 g/l.
- SUGAR: 0,00 g/l.
- COLOUR: intense ruby red.
- BOUQUET: marasca cherry jam, cherries under spirits, chocolate, tobacco, balsamic notes.
- FLAVOUR: high acidity due to the grape variety. The mouthfeel is wrapping and persistent. Clean to the palate also in the aftertaste. Soft tannins.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: try this wine freely. Create the food match that you prefer, but taste it in company.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: to appreciate fully the organoleptic characteristics of this wine, it is recommended to enjoy it at a temperature of about 18 ºC after having carried out a proper oxygenation.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: bottle of 0,75 lt.