- AREA OF PRODUCTION: Fossalta Maggiore – Chiarano and Busco – Ponte di Piave (TV)
- SOIL: in Fossalta Maggiore heavy clay soil, in Busco medium texture that tend to a clay soil, rich in calcareous concretions.
- VARIETY: blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot (5600 vines per hectare).
- HARVEST PERIOD: end of September / first half of October.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 80.
- FERMENTATION: perfectly ripe grapes are left in stainless steel vats for a 15 days maceration. After the alcoholic and malolactic fermentation, the wine is transferred for a brief stay in cement vats. Aging in barrique for 6 months, till microbiological stability is achieved. The wines are blended and then bottled. This wine isn’t subject to any kind of static or dynamic subtraction.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,00 % vol.
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 5,47 g/l.
- SUGAR: 0,50 g/l.
- COLOUR: intense ruby red.
- BOUQUET: iris and rose flowers, blackberries, blueberries and ripe cherries, delicate toasted notes.
- FLAVOUR: in the mouth it is enveloping and persistent. Clean to the palate. Very well balanced. Surprising for its drinkability.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: try this wine freely. Create the food match that you prefer but taste it in company.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: to appreciate fully the organoleptic characteristics of this wine, it is recommended to enjoy it at a temperature of about 18 °C after having carried out a proper oxygenation.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: bottle of 0,75 lt.