- AREA OF PRODUCTION: Busco di Ponte di Piave (TV).
- SOIL: medium texture that tend to a clay soil, rich in calcareous concretions.
- VARIETY: Raboso Piave 100%.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot (5600 vines per hectare).
- HARVEST PERIOD: second half of October.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 70/80.
- FERMENTATION: after the pressing, the must is placed in used barriques, where the alcoholic fermentation takes place. No wine transfer occurs. It rests in barrel for 7 months and then bottled. This wine isn’t subject to any kind of static or dynamic subtraction.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,50 % vol.
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 9,00 g/l.
- SUGAR: 1,50 g/l.
- COLOUR: intense cherry.
- BOUQUET: scents of wild strawberries, blood orange, pink grapefruit and pomegranate.
- FLAVOUR: marked acidity due to the grape variety. The mouthfeel is fresh and persistent. Clean to the palate also in the aftertaste.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: try this wine freely. Create the food match that you prefer, but taste it in company.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: enjoy it at a temperature of about 8-10 ºC.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: bottle of 0,75 lt.