- AREA OF PRODUCTION: Fossalta Maggiore di Chiarano (TV).
- SOIL: medium texture that tend to a clay soil, rich in calcareous concretions.
- VARIETY: Glera 100%.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: double-arched cane (3500 vines per hectare).
- HARVEST PERIOD: : mid – September.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 180.
- FERMENTATION: soft pressing, followed by alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats at controlled temperature with selected yeasts. Second fermentation in bottle with residual sugar and yeasts. Foaming 30 days and 2 months aging. Unfiltered.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10,50 % vol.
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 6,40 g/l.
- SUGAR: 2,00 g/l.
- COLOUR: straw yellow.
- BOUQUET: scents of apple, pear and delicate white flowers.
- FLAVOUR: fruity, fresh and enveloping in the mouth, persistent.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: try this wine freely. Create the food match that you prefer, but taste it in company.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 4-6 °C.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: bottle of 0,75 lt.