- AREA OF PRODUCTION: Busco di Ponte di Piave (TV.
- SOIL: medium texture that tend to a clay soil, rich in calcareous concretions.
- VARIETY: Verduzzo trevigiano 100%.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot (5600 vines per hectare).
- HARVEST PERIOD: second half of September.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 80.
- VINEYARD MANAGEMENT: manual leaf removal and grapes straightening on the last week of august. Manual picking with grapes and berries selection at the end of September.
- FERMENTATION: perfectly ripe grapes are put in barrel for integral vinification of some months, during which alcoholic and malolactic fermentation take place. The wine rests in barrique for 12 months, till microbiological stability is achieved. This wine isn’t subject to any kind of static or dynamic subtraction.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13 % vol.
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 5,40 g/l.
- SUGAR: 0,15 g/l.
- COLOUR: brilliant golden yellow.
- BOUQUET: honey, linden flowers, vanilla pods, dried tropical fruit, aromatic herbs, flint.
- FLAVOUR: bitter almond, typical of this grape variety. In the mouth it is intense, full-flavoured and persistent. Surprises for its freshness.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: try this wine freely. Create the food match that you prefer, but taste it in company.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: bottle of 0,75 lt.